SMB Sales Associate
$75k – $110k • 0.5% – 1.0%
We are looking for a Sales Associate to be a founding member of our Sales Team with a focus on SMB customers managing frontline teams. This segment represents a huge opportunity for Prospr and we want someone who is eager to do the best work of their lives while supporting others in doing the same.
You will be responsible for driving the sales process and owning the customer relationship from prospect to close. You’ll also help align our product roadmap and marketing materials with customer feedback. As an OG employee joining a small team, you will have the opportunity to make your mark in a venture-backed company with limitless potential, and strong early traction.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, have a hunter mentality, SMB experience, and be excited to join an early-stage startup passionate about changing the way people (specifically frontline teams) work. If this sounds like you, join us and share our mission of making people management less painful, and frontline teams more successful. The best teams Prospr - join ours.
What you will do:
- Educate customers on the value of Prospr in a thoughtful way.
- Creatively reach potential new leads & infiltrate target organizations.
- Qualify inbound & prospect outbound leads and manage them to close.
- Build and manage a pipeline of deal flow, managing multiple customers simultaneously at various stages of the Prospr sales cycle.
- Drive revenue through proactive outreach and follow up to prospective customers.
- Manage sales tools, create sales materials, and have a voice in product.
*You are/have: *
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in account management or sales role, preferably in a SaaS/startup environment selling to SMB Businesses.
- A consistent track record of hitting sales goals and quotas.
- You are articulate & poised with a clear and concise spoken & written communication style.
- You are competitive and driven to achieve goals.
- You have experience in managing leads and sales processes.
- You are not afraid to try new things until you find what works.
- Experience in running, or being a team member, of an SMB business to empathize with their pain points is a plus.
- You are excited to take over the world with a team that is flexible, adaptive, and resilient.