Sales Account Executive
$70k – $120k
Maze is a user research platform that empowers product teams with data to remove all guesswork from building digital products. We're official partners with the world's best design companies: InVision, Figma, Sketch, and Marvel.
More than 30,000 designers and product managers from companies like Salesforce, Microsoft, and IBM are using Maze to power up their user research process.
We're a fully remote company working from all over the world backed by some of the world's top VCs. We love traveling, telling great jokes (read: puns with the word "maze" in it), and terrible drawings. Come join us!
- You're ambitious, creative, and collaborative. You have a knack for identifying problems and developing solutions
- You have a history of over achievement and experience in managing the entire sales-cycle within a SaaS B2B business.
- You have experience with sales tools: crm, prospecting tools, automation tools
*The Role: *
- As one of the first sales hires, you'll have the unique opportunity to grow with the company and work cross functionally to improve on and develop new processes
- Hunt and close new business and land great logos
- Develop and leverage customer relationships to expand usage within new teams and departments
- Experiment with new processes that scale across Maze and set a great foundation as the team scales
- Have an interest and/or experience in the design tooling space
- Have worked in a fast-growing startup environment
- Have a track record of quick promotion and have demonstrated strong success in developing outbound strategies
How to Apply:
We receive a lot of applications so try to submit something that will grab our attention! It’s important for us to see your understanding of our product so make sure that:
- You've done some research on Maze and signed up to try the product;
- You include a well-structured and concise message with your application explaining why you find Maze interesting and why you'd be a good fit. Show off a little :)