As an Mid Enterprise Account Executive, you are responsible for driving sales of League’s offerings and SaaS application - including Health Savings Accounts, Wellness Accounts, Group benefits and Corporate Wellness offerings across Canada and the U.S. You will target senior decision makers (VP and C-level) at forward-thinking employers to help them build a culture of health. Your mission is to help our clients’ employees live happier, healthier lives everyday.
In this role, you will:
- Grow and Manage a defined territory of enterprise clients (3000+ employees).
- Be an evangelist for League products and services and enthusiastically drive new business sales.
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position the League solution.
- Bring a level of hustle day-to-day with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Leverage League’s sales methodologies and processes to drive efficient sales cycles.
- Develop meaningful relationships with HR Professionals and executive leaders in companies across your designated market.
- Effectively manage daily communication activities and revenue metrics.
- Accurately forecast sales performance on an ongoing basis.
- Actively participate in continuous learning sessions and sales coaching.
- Team player who is able to work in a collaborative environment and help the team to develop fresh sales strategies and proposals.
- Successful achievement of ARR targets quarterly
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date information in CRM including: customer data, pipeline numbers and revenue forecast
- Repeatable, predictable success to allow for career development and growth
Required Education / Certificates / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 7 years of high-performance enterprise sales experience in a outbound/hunting environment
- 5 years of selling to enterprise wide HR / HCM, Benefits, Health Technology required
- The demonstrated ability to take a deal from cold call to close
- Experience using Salesforce.com or another CRM
- Leveraged tools and technology to sell strategically and efficiently
- Experience working in a high growth technology company a plus
- Someone who loves to win and hustles to ensure success; who thrives in a fast-paced environment, and doesn't fade under pressure
- A life-long learner who prioritizes learning and development and wants to get better everyday
- A strategic thinker and problem-solver who can overcome challenges, on-the-fly, in a thoughtful and meaningful way
- A team player who understands that sales is a team sport and, in order to build something special, we need to make each other better
- A person of high integrity; who gets things done while also doing it the right way with a customer-first attitude
- An advocate with a passion for health, wellness and driving innovation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- A creative spirit and innovative mindset