The Business Development Manager is focused on outbound sales activity and enables JadeTrack to develop new relationships with prospective customers.
The position plays a key role in the JadeTrack sales process and is an important piece of the JadeTrack team. He or she plays a critical role in aligning potential customers’ needs with the solutions JadeTrack provides. This position requires the ability to prospect leads through calling and emailing while also having a good understanding of JadeTrack’s services.
Your responsibilities will include coordinating meetings with potential customers and the JadeTrack team. Also necessary to the position is the ability to collaborate with team members through clear communication and the management of JadeTrack’s CRM. This individual will play a key role in developing new business for JadeTrack.
The job duties will include the following:
- Prospecting leads to develop new business
- Managing JadeTrack’s CRM
- Collaborating with the JadeTrack team and prospects to coordinate meetings
- Communicating JadeTrack’s product offerings
- Calling and emailing prospects to set meetings
- Creating messaging to talk with prospects