5/27/2020 10:39 AM
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
5/27/2020 10:39 AM
About FamePick Inc
Founded in 2016, FamePick is a venture-backed creator-focused platform that offers a suite of business tools for influencers, bloggers and other creative professionals to help them grow their personal influencer business.
About the Opportunity
- Develop, define, and execute a multi-level recruitment strategy + pipeline to drive new creators/influencers onto the FamePick platform.
- Work in collaboration with our Talent and Marketing Teams to execute advertising campaigns.
- Proactively identify and seek out client and industry relationships to drive user growth.
- Nurture and convert existing users into brand advocates.
- Represent FamePick in-person and online in the influencer marketing community.
- Manage talent recruitment activity using CRM software for maximum efficiency and visibility.
- Maintain high levels of communication and transparency with management, cross-functional teams, and business partners.
- You have 3+ years of digital advertising/marketing sales or talent management experience.
- You have a deep understanding of the influencer/creator landscape.
- You have experience working with a team where data/Insights drive the direction of the business.
- You have strong existing talent or agency relationships.
- You are highly motivated, entrepreneurial, energetic and willing to thrive in a high growth organization.
- You are able to hit and exceed quarterly revenue expectations.
- The desire to win: Does what it takes to get the deal done with integrity.
- Thrives in a competitive environment.
A Little More About the Team
- We expect our directors to develop their own goals and strategies.
- We’re friendly, thoughtful and we have a value-driven communication style.
- We strive for incredible attention to detail, empathy and quick turnaround times.
- We move quickly + get stuff done. We are not afraid to fail.
- Competitive salary based on experience, with medical benefits
- Free snacks and drinks in our Redwood City Office
- Flexible vacation policy
- Bonus + Equity Package
VP of Marketing