We are seeking a talented Sales Executive with extensive experience in enterprise software sales, for a full time, permanent role based in North America. Working closely with the AMS Product team, your main objective will be to develop existing client relationships, negotiating deals and identifying new sales opportunities with major organizations and financial institutions in the United States and Canada.
If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our products through email and phone, we’d like to meet you.
What you will sell...
At Assima, we understand user adoption like no one else. Our patented technology is trusted by 15 of the top 20 banks, major international organizations and some of the largest hospital networks in the world. Our software solution has a proven track record of solving real problems and brings solid and quantifiable results.
- Develop new strategic accounts
- Manage major bids throughout their life cycle (high level negotiation)
- Manage and grow the company’s business with major customers
- Develop existing client relationships and canvass CxOs
- Work closely with our strategic partners to drive business
- Follow your accounts, ensure the projects match the clients’, consultants’ and partners’ expectations
- Perform account based marketing jointly with the marketing team.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and partners.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations and demonstrations of our product
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate and close deals
- Over 5 years of experience in selling software to major institutions in the United States
- Network of contacts within the financial service sector is a strong asset
- Experience in selling advanced and strategic software solutions, notably in SaaS model
- Experience with Banking platforms (SAB, Finastra, Salesforce, Reuters, Sunguard) is an asset
- A strong sales and business development capability, evidenced by a successful sales track record in blue chip companies
- Knowledge of Internet Technologies, SaaS and Cloud Computing would be a distinct advantage but a sound grasp of technology is essential
- Strong networking skills
- Be entrepreneurial, ability to work on own initiative and as part of an international team, prioritizing and managing workload; strong results and achievement focused
- Spirit of commercial conquest and determination
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills, able to articulate the business benefits of solutions to non-technical Directors. Customer service oriented
- Travel up to 50% of the time (mostly within US and Canada).
- Permanent contract
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Generous benefits package
- Incentive plan
- Work with a successful, dynamic and growing organization