6/18/2020 9:32 AM
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
6/18/2020 9:32 AM
We are looking for our first ever full-time sales leader at AMI. This is an opportunity to build out processes for a pre-Series A startup and work directly with our CEO/founder, who has been running our sales processes in the past.
You will be responsible for driving the sales process with prospective customers as well as renewing accounts you close. You will work closely with our customers to understand their business objectives and act as their trusted guide and point of contact. You’ll also work with cross-functional teams to help align our product roadmap and marketing materials with customer feedback. If you are open to taking initiative, being scrappy, and embracing constant learning, we'd love for you to join us!
We are a pre-Series A startup that provides intelligent CRM to direct sales companies (household direct sales brands include Avon and Tupperware). Our app is used by individuals who sell products and services for these companies and we sign Enterprise deals with direct sales companies to provide data integrations and intelligence to help them increase revenue.
- Co-own the AMI sales playbook with the CEO
- Educate direct sales companies on the value of AMI
- Provide recommendations based on a customer’s business needs and how sales representatives are already using the AMI app
- Manage multiple customers simultaneously at various stages of the AMI buying cycle
- Handle inbound customer communication and organize/escalate issues appropriately including: billing, legal, security, and technical inquiries
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback during sales conversations to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
What you should have
- 3+ years relevant work experience in an account management or sales role, preferably in SaaS
- You are competitive and driven to achieve goals
- You are articulate and poised with a clear and concise spoken and written communication style
- You have a consistent track record of identifying customer needs and successfully implementing solutions
- You are flexible, adaptive, and resilient
Amal Dar Aziz
CEO & Cofounder
Sign up to get your weekly read on the best remote sales tips & jobs.
Invite to our private Slack channel with 100+ members